<< TECHNICAL INFORMATION >>
● Test report to AAMI Level 1,2,3 Specification
● Made from 100% polyester + PU Coating
● Color: White / Size: Free
● Can be used for clinic, impatient ward, examination room, etc.
Economical, comfortable, and reliable protection. Full length for maximum coverage. Isolation gowns feature elastic cuffs, sewn seams, and extra long waist ties
Fluid resistant and impervious. Not made with natural rubber latex.
· Inspect washing equipment to be sure that there is no sharp object which could damage the fabric · Do not overload the washer; 75-80% of the capacity is optimal
isolation gown hospital gown distribution
· Temperature should not exceed 140oF for washing operations
· For disinfecting use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry sanitizer
· Tumble dry or air dry (do not exceed 140oF air temperature)
· Do not iron
· Do not use Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach)
· pH should not exceed 10.
· No chlorine remains in fabric after washings.
· Rinse is essential to remove all surfactants and don’t overload washer or dryer.
Email to email@example.com for test data and spec documents.
**Stock available in USA